Flasher Fly Tying material DIY packs
When you are looking at starting to tie your own Flasher Hooks and Flys you want a flasher pack that would set you off on the right path.
I have made up these packs which are perfect for salter water fly tying fishing.
Each pack features
- 20 x Flasherbou crystal fly tying flasher. This is a top-end flasher for saltwater fishing. Stong and durable. Color is random but all colors are designed for our Australian waters.
- 30 x 60-kilo high-quality black barrel swivels
- 20 80-kilo high-quality black barrel swivels
- 3 packs of 100 lumo beads of varying sizes
- 5 large Rapid Release round winding boards
- 5 small Rapid Release round winding boards
All this for 65 dollars plus shipping?
Yes, you got that right.
Bloody oath this is an amazing deal.
I want you to start tying on the right foot forward and if you bought this entire pack from anywhere else you are looking at around 90 to 100 bucks for the same gear.
Did I mention I also throw in a glow-in-the-dark flasher?
These are so amazing in quality that I spent 3 years trying to find one that I thought was perfect. You will not see this glow-in-the-dark flasher in stores.
I just buy all this in bulk for Better Tackle so I already get an amazing deal that I wanted to pass on to you.
I would love to see more people get into making their own gear.
Starting Better Tackle after my accident kept my mind and my hands busy. Who knows you might just catch the bug too.
Only 9 dollars shipping anywhere in Australia. Spend over 170 dollars on my gear and shipping is free.